Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore merch idea #1

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There was an outbreak of players misusing the command, which resulted in the admins taking action against it. I would imagine that the actual use of the command has been disabled in game, and temporarily the phrase "!check" has been added to the list of banned words. For the time being you can always manually look up a player on BF4DB's website if you're suspicious of them.
Close, but no, there's a specific list of habitual abusers who can no longer abuse the !check command. It will still return the legitimate report check for those not on that list.

OKNewPlan

Donator
Every 60 seconds? Bruh, overreacting? Maybe
We have to come to terms with that BZ just doesn't know what's going on lol. They're not making data-based decisions and most of them don't play anymore.

I look at it that !deport was paid for by BZ never again saying the phrase "just press H" without us taking a big ol' dump in their mouths.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
They're not making data-based decisions and most of them don't play anymore.

I suspect some of them use accounts that let them see what's happening without letting on that they're The Lords of BanZore™.

Hell, I scare people with my 'bz' tags sometimes and I'm not even an admin! So if BBBOS or Neo or anyone of TLoBZ wanted to get an unbiased view of game play they'd need to log on anonymously.

In their place that's what I'd do. Necessarily this would need to be kept secret. I'd do that too.

Last edited:

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We have to come to terms with that BZ just doesn't know what's going on lol. They're not making data-based decisions and most of them don't play anymore.

I look at it that !deport was paid for by BZ never again saying the phrase "just press H" without us taking a big ol' dump in their mouths.

Not all decisions have to be data-based. We've been doing this server hosting thing for quite a while.

1713984176477.png

1713984331008.png
The use of "!deport" disrupted gameplay; therefore, we removed it.
@OKNewPlan it would be in your best interest to not find ways to evade the filter, that will end poorly for you.

OKNewPlan

Donator
The use of "!deport" disrupted gameplay; therefore, we removed it.
A fuzzy search on a single word only proves my non-data-based decision point further.

@OKNewPlan it would be in your best interest to not find ways to evade the filter, that will end poorly for you.
What does this mean? Any mention of "deport" is bannable? If that's the case then just run the entire case through the bot. I am not responsible for your unexplained gypsy rules, that's on you.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There’s 20 deports per 3-4 days. If what Panda says is true it would be at least 1440 deports per day and thats clearly not the case
It's called a figure of speech which means a word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical or vivid effect. If you took your head out of your ass for five minutes, you might realize that. Quite frankly I don't care how much you and newplan cry about it being gone. The fact that you haven't let it go and still try to find ways to circumvent the filter, means we made the right choice.