Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Banzore merch idea #1

bzhead.png

Panda is actually human trafficking, nothing that i cant expect from a chinese brand…

I got a kick the other day for attempting to make a legitimate use of !check to check a player. Then I saw another player use it and remain in the game and the function output the results to the chat window. wtf. Is the !check function set to kick for some and not for others?

Coldkiller

-bZ- Member
I got a kick the other day for attempting to make a legitimate use of !check to check a player. Then I saw another player use it and remain in the game and the function output the results to the chat window. wtf. Is the !check function set to kick for some and not for others?
There was an outbreak of players misusing the command, which resulted in the admins taking action against it. I would imagine that the actual use of the command has been disabled in game, and temporarily the phrase "!check" has been added to the list of banned words. For the time being you can always manually look up a player on BF4DB's website if you're suspicious of them.