Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ylohx - way too good for no haxx

ive flown with him and got some footage, it seemed sus but they still made mistakes that if hacking wouldnt have happened. Idk maybe just epic gamesense?

beerus

Donator
I said it to panda, I'm good in the chopper, but this dude is "10x better" than I am. I wish I had it recorded, but I have seen him in a full roll land TOW shots from chopper to chopper. He tracks like a mother fucker when you can not see through the dust on Shanghai. I have even gone the route of trying his 3 round burst on infantry and its not as accurate as he shows.

The fact that he runs 100+ solo and you can never sneak up on him is insane.

I'd love to see his gaming chair

I said it to panda, I'm good in the chopper, but this dude is "10x better" than I am. I wish I had it recorded, but I have seen him in a full roll land TOW shots from chopper to chopper. He tracks like a mother fucker when you can not see through the dust on Shanghai. I have even gone the route of trying his 3 round burst on infantry and its not as accurate as he shows.

The fact that he runs 100+ solo and you can never sneak up on him is insane.
If he isn’t hacking then it’s just the nature of pc gaming. People can finely tune their filters and gpu settings to their liking. Not sure about bf4 but in older games you could basically limit heavy fog/smoke effects and vegetation with gpu tweaks.

Dad_E_RaZz

Donator
He's on BZ1 right now and he's waaaaaay too good and I never say shit like this. Totally psychic, sees through walls, etc.

107/3 kd in the round that's playing right now.
Lets point out that the 107/3 was as a pilot with a gunner for about 2/3rds of the round... I pilot alot and keep my map open about 60% of the time and cannot get a better k/d than any of my regular gunners which he does on the reg.

Bottom line, he is a sketchy mother fucker...

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He's been looked into a little and does appear to have another long standing 140 account. At this point in time, I can't confirm nor deny any suspicions but they are on the radar.

beerus

Donator
If he isn’t hacking then it’s just the nature of pc gaming. People can finely tune their filters and gpu settings to their liking. Not sure about bf4 but in older games you could basically limit heavy fog/smoke effects and vegetation with gpu tweaks.
I have messed with all the settings and I cant see the way he sees through smoke without the aid of being in spec...

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I have messed with all the settings and I cant see the way he sees through smoke without the aid of being in spec...

A glitch on the "Gulf of Oman" map that I've seen is this:

During the sandstorm if you're on top of the tower right at the G flag and you go prone under the air conditioner facing towards E/F you can clearly see the towers. But if you stand up the sandstorm is instantly back.

It's not much of an advantage for anyone yet there it is.