Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Muted?

So just a short while ago on bZ2 I was typing, and joking in chat and accidentally typed one of the banned words. This absolutely was an accident as the "B" and "N" key are right next to each other and I was going to type "big Saved By The Bell fan" but fat-fingered the "N" instead of the "B" while typing "Big". Needless to say this was very much unintended. I'm sure a review of the chat logs can corroborate the context of my statement and explain why I would type "Big Saved By The Bell fan" in the first place as well.

So my question is, are mutes permanent? If so, is there a way to get mine changed in any way? The bZ servers are my favorite servers on Battlefield and I'd hate to miss out on chatting with my team mates and enemies because of a mistake in proof-reading on my part.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but it wasn't a ban so I wasn't sure if I should file it in there or not.

outlinedlizard

-bZ- Member
when you log into a server it should tell you how long it lasts for and in your other post topher offered to remove it if you found out it was permanent