Kicked for vpn but im not using a vpn

anyone know why this is happening? or how to fix it? I can play on some bz servers at certain times but more often than not i get kicked for using a vpn but I dont use a vpn and i have disabled any vpn settings on my computer just in case but im still having the issue. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Both of you, please give me your in game names here so that we can look into it.

Im noisygrind666
You are showing up as connected through a VPN, all of the IPs I can see are being flagged as VPNs. Are you on a public connection, such as university internet? Or perhaps a military base?

You are showing up as connected through a VPN, all of the IPs I can see are being flagged as VPNs. Are you on a public connection, such as university internet? Or perhaps a military base?
no im on a private home network i use opera gx which has built in vpn settings all of which i have disabled. and i have also tried using chrome instead but no luck. i believe one of my roomates uses a vpn on their laptop but idk why that would affect me. Also i am able to join a few of your servers at times without problems then ill just get suddenly kicked. I have no idea whats goin on lol

You use VPNs a lot...but looks like you finally turned it off and were able to play.
I turned it off a while ago i am able to play sometimes then it randomly kicks me ill try again right now i havnt tried today but i swear on my life im not tryna be shady if i appear to be on a vpn can someone please tell me how to turn it off completely?! im not tryna cheat thats fucking pussy shit im not even that good check my server stats i dont have a good kd ration i just enjoy the game please help! do i need to completey remove opera gx from my computer or something?

You use VPNs a lot...but looks like you finally turned it off and were able to play.
ok im able to play on bz hardcore seige right now im pretty sure my settings are the same as they have been for the past few days i just double checked that all of my vpn settings are off am i looking better?

If you know how to run a trace route and this happens again then post your trace route at the time the problem occurs so it can be figured out. My guess is you are using a browser based VPN.

If you know how to run a trace route and this happens again then post your trace route at the time the problem occurs so it can be figured out. My guess is you are using a browser based VPN.
Its happening again! i was able to play for the past 2 days after making sure everything was turned off and everything was great. Im trying to play now and im getting kicked for vpn again. my web browser is opera gx and it has a vpn but i have disabled it ever since playing bf4 for this reason. can yall see whats happening?

If you know how to run a trace route and this happens again then post your trace route at the time the problem occurs so it can be figured out. My guess is you are using a browser bas
Its completely random sometimes i can play no problem and other times i get kicked despite having all my vpn settings turned off and not touching my settings at all, i mentioned earlier that one of my roomates uses a vpn on their computer, could that be affecting me?

I had to look up what a traceroute was idk if im doing it right, it says to put tracert then the web address. do i just copy and paste the battlelog server page url? into that command screen thing? im sorry

Ok i figured out how to do the traceroute thing i think how do i send to you though, im still kinda new to pc and am learning all this stuff still

Yo i need help ive disabled all my vpn settings on my browser as well as on windows and its just completely random sometimes i can play no problem for an entire day and then all of a sudden i appear to be on a vpn despite having turned off all my settings. my current settings rigjht now are no different than they were yesterday yet all of a sudden it makes absolutely no sense and its driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back