Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Interesting stats pages

You ever look up someone's stats just because? This man on BZ1 this morning keeps smoking me with the craziest mortars so I had to check him out.

My man has 52.5k kills total of which 27.1k of them are by mortars and that's what I call some fuckin dedication!

Share your interesting (non-shitter) stats screens

asfnGEX.png

12k knifes aint shit...look up QC_yanick33.....fucker is over 23,000 knife kills with 3000 of them on the BZ12 rush server......hehe

My preference when playing sniper is to find a place, get down low, and cover about 10 MOA as a kill box.

I don't go looking around for targets, I let them enter the kill box and then I service my target(s).

Just for myself, this makes the game more challenging. Also note that 1:3 shots is a head shot.
People tend to forget the true role of recon/sniper
Observe & report intel, but should rarely have to engage the enemy, unless its from a far.
Stay hidden, stay quiet.
LMAAO, its usually some dumbass in the squad, that spawns off you or your beacon. Instantly firing, and giving away your position and/or beacon.

M95 40x allows me to throw a round from a distant barely seen by the enemy, but felt, at extreme distances if needed.