Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Campers in vehicles...

The first step is always questioning the sexuality of the vehicle driver. I assume you've tried this already?

If that doesn't work, you can always try to boost your teams morale with some motivational statements in the team/game chat. I like to start with a variation of "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TEAM DOING?" to really get their heads back in the game.

Why did you change the rule?: You can't attack uncap or attack from uncap.
That was perfect. Now it is: You can't attack uncap.
Makes no sense to me... Whats in uncap ? whats so good that you need to be around uncap? who benefits from you messin with uncap? Uncap's for PUSSIES
Im gonna have another stroke.. JEEEZ
you can attack uncap if they have already either shot out of uncap or left uncap and retreated back to uncap. from my understanding @BigBadBagOfSwag

The first step is always questioning the sexuality of the vehicle driver. I assume you've tried this already?

If that doesn't work, you can always try to boost your teams morale with some motivational statements in the team/game chat. I like to start with a variation of "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TEAM DOING?" to really get their heads back in the game.
I have said this so many times in game omg. it will be 100 tickets left on shanghai and each team has 2 points fighting for a third and half the team will be on top of the building sniping not trying to take either the flag being fought over or another flag of the enemies. Really grinds my gears!!!

Please pregnant this dude

Please pregnant this dude

cDzjQH3.jpeg

LOL speak of the devil. We just had a complaint today for this thread specific topic . LOL

Complaint from ToxYukiri about player sibb0​

I getcha now Swag. LOL my bad. I'll retreat to my jungle now...

Are we supposed to just take it? Take it up the butthole? Let the lame ass vehicle snipers stay away from danger the hole time wasting one of the only 2 vehicles?

Yes.

Please let's not devolve down the route of policing player conduct. Sometimes that dick is on your team (and you don't like it... it hurts your feel-feels) and sometimes that dick is on the other team (yea!).

Deal with it and learn to control your emotions.

Pic not related.

fce66e7b43d1e25e.jpeg

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The rules in our servers have been refined over the last 11 years for this game alone. Voicing your opinion is fine, but realize that on the other side of that is a lot of experience admining this game. There's probably a reason, because I'm pretty sure we've had every discussion about every rule you can think of. Just cruise through the forums and you'll find it.