Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Campers in vehicles...

I dont mind if you are a camper, there are a few good snipers out there, (no, not you buddy), but when a dude grabs one of the only two vehicles in the map and decide to camp all day instead of capturing the flag. It becomes an issue for the rest of the players. Specially if said campers manage to remain alive due tho their pussy ass techniques. Since theres no explicit rule that deny lame ass vehicle campers. Are we supposed to just take it? Take it up the butthole? Let the lame ass vehicle snipers stay away from danger the hole time wasting one of the only 2 vehicles?

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It sucks when someone does this but yeah there's nothing you can do about it unless they're idling in base. I recommend trying to steal one of the other teams' vehicles in this case or just bring out the c4.

I dont mind if you are a camper, there are a few good snipers out there, (no, not you buddy), but when a dude grabs one of the only two vehicles in the map and decide to camp all day instead of capturing the flag. It becomes an issue for the rest of the players. Specially if said campers manage to remain alive due tho their pussy ass techniques. Since theres no explicit rule that deny lame ass vehicle campers. Are we supposed to just take it? Take it up the butthole? Let the lame ass vehicle snipers stay away from danger the hole time wasting one of the only 2 vehicles?
Well I think it’s considered griefing for players to passively waste vehicles by sitting in spawn or using them as a SPG camping 5 ft out of spawn.

Just let the enemy know where they are and hopefully they will get rammed, lazed, or jihad jeeped.

I just usually get in another vehicle and push to cap flags like crazy while calling them out in team chat. surprisingly that works very well since most (not all) campers are usually just too afraid or too noobish to push. I know 2 players who just sit in spawn though with vehicles and I will always call them out if I see it.

how is that griefing??? You can’t prove intent if someone complains about the tank camper on their own team…
I mean if you say something in all like "our team just camping not taking flags" thats not griefing. If you say "look at JL he is sitting behind A flag in a tank farming kills" that would probably be considered griefing.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That’s why there’s team chat and then global chat. If you’re calling out your team’s positions in global chat, that would be considered to be griefing and you’d be punished accordingly.

That’s why there’s team chat and then global chat. If you’re calling out your team’s positions in global chat, that would be considered to be griefing and you’d be punished accordingly.
Yeh I guess so…
is it considered griefing if it overall helps our team win though? jkjk
Honestly tho… XD

I guess I’ll have to stick with plan b. Play like normal next to tank camper and getting the enemy to kill the guy. Ooooor is playing thr game to close to the camper still greifing?