Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: SlimFlippant

In-game Name SlimFlippant

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing Siege of Shanghai and said "only people who voted for Biden bring down the tower", I got a warning for language violation and was confused as to what part of this statement constituted a violation. I repeated "biden" in the chat and got banned.

Why should we lift your ban? I should not have tested the filter but I did not know political topics were against the rules. I apologize for breaking the rules and testing the chat filter and would appreciate the reinstatement of my profile as there are not that many good bf4 servers left. I am a veteran bf4 player and always support my teammates. Thanks.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "Could not launch game. Please make sure it's installed correctly." Not sure if this is the right message, I have bf4 running in the background while I tried to join the server via battlelog.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I did not know political topics were against the rules
As per our rules, it is stated that we do not allow political chat on our servers. We prohibit political discussions as we play here to escape life as it currently is, not to be saturated by it while relaxing. You may read about this in our dedicated rules section found at the top of every page of our website.

This isn't the first time you've spoken about politics in our chat as well as some other high controversy real world events. It would be best to keep all of your opinions to yourself outside the scope of general banter/trash talking. Being that this is a minor offense, I will lift your ban. However before you rejoin our servers, read through our rules (that I will link below) so that you do not find yourself in this situation again.

Appeal approved.