Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: NotBIink

In-game Name NotBIink

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Seen as @cactusjard likes to throw out false accusations as to why he was tk'd. (apparently i did it because he took my kit) i thought id clear the air, he was tk'd, i wont deny that, however he was caught in the crossfire to which i was shooting the rawr coming up the stairs, and according to him rawrs cant get onto E on pearl.

if yall ask for the clip ill be happy to upload and post it.

Why should we lift your ban? it was a split second decision to help the team and shouldnt have been done

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Griefing

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thanks for being able to provide that video evidence, super helpful.

No action will be taken against you, those two incidents could’ve happened to anyone. I think that from both of their perspectives it could’ve looked intentional or out of the blue but they were just caught in the crossfire like you said.

Try to watch your fire in the future. If you are able to, also try to keep recording your gameplay, makes it 10x easier for us.

Thanks for being able to provide that video evidence, super helpful.

No action will be taken against you, those two incidents could’ve happened to anyone. I think that from both of their perspectives it could’ve looked intentional or out of the blue but they were just caught in the crossfire like you said.

Try to watch your fire in the future. If you are able to, also try to keep recording your gameplay, makes it 10x easier for us.
hopped into bz2 and it says im still banned for a week, is this correct or a mistake?

@BigBadBagOfSwag i just saw the update to his thread and im confused as to what he meant by the tk 30 seconds prior? i would watch his pov but the video is already on private so if their could be some clarification as to what he meant thatd be great

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Not sure, like I said above, from their perspectives the incidents might've appeared to be intentional but on yours, you were just reacting to players you saw. It's sometimes difficult to determine an enemy player vs friendly.

As for the mentioning of teamgriefing, they claim there were teamkills prior to the evidence provided but we require video evidence to handle most complaints. No harm no foul.

Just watch your fire and if a mistake occurs, just apologize like you did.

@BigBadBagOfSwag the only thing i can think of that hes talking about 30 seconds prior is that i did kill him, but he was on the enemy team. than was auto balanced so my name prob came up in blue for friendly fire cause ive had that happen when i was balanced before aswell even though i died to an enemy

but heres the 30 seconds prior so theres no confusion for future incidents