Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: TheNuts_OfRAMBO

In-game Name TheNuts_OfRAMBO

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? LOL You are so cute RAZZ, you said you live rent free but your the one: recording, formating, editing, uploading, reporting. For the second time! LMAO
Its all true Panda. Except I never did an intentional TK, if you see the previous video im in a tank far enough not to be able to see his nametag. But because we were argueing in chat and then I killed him ONCE and I laugh (because karma is a bitch LOL), he decided to abuse the system and go trough all that trouble of making a formal complaint as if Im Int. TK. He abused the system for an accidental TK that happend ONCE. (Then of course I find out later he complains here for a living). So now he comes again with the same old shit, only this time its true. I was messing with him for abusing the system. Seriously... what a kind of lame slug are you RAZZ?

Why should we lift your ban? Honestly I deserve this 2 day ban. But didnt deserve it last time, I just found out I was ban 30 min. before the ban ended so posting a Ban appeal was not worth it. I would like to get this ban off maybe because he abused the system last time?. But honestly I dont care if dont play bf4 2 days its not the end of the world, hes a donor so I understand. I just wanted to expose him beacuse he's abusing the system. (who has the time to do that? lol)

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Its all true Panda. Except I never did an intentional TK, if you see the previous video im in a tank far enough not to be able to see his nametag. But because we were argueing in chat and then I killed him ONCE and I laugh (because karma is a bitch LOL), he decided to abuse the system and go trough all that trouble of making a formal complaint as if Im Int. TK. He abused the system for an accidental TK that happend ONCE.
Based on the evidence of the previous report it certainly looked intentional and you laughing in chat didn't help. Usually people apologize for TKs even if it's someone they're not fond of. From his point of view he could see a team mrap's icon farther than your tank, so I imagine he was visible to both that vehicle and your tank. If that's not the case, you should've appealed it at the time. That's why it was a one day ban as a punish point wouldn't have done anything in that case as you wouldn't have known one was issued, so the tempban was an attempt to get you to appeal, to offer your side of the story. That being said, it's since expired and is in the past so I digress on that instance.

Honestly I deserve this 2 day ban. But didnt deserve it last time, I just found out I was ban 30 min. before the ban ended so posting a Ban appeal was not worth it. I would like to get this ban off maybe because he abused the system last time?. But honestly I dont care if dont play bf4 2 days its not the end of the world, hes a donor so I understand. I just wanted to expose him beacuse he's abusing the system.
He didn't abuse the system this time nor last time, as was mentioned above you can see how it looked to be intentional.

As for the bold part of the above quote, let me stop you right there and let you know you're sorely mistaken in that regard. I don't care if someone is a donator, a bz member or a regular on the server. If the evidence presented shows a violation of either a written or common sense rule, then the appropriate punishment is served. I also have no problem rejecting a report if it doesn't meet our requirements. Reporting someone for breaking the rules is not abusing the system, retaliation against someone for reporting so the rules enforced however is a problem.

Honestly I agree and think you deserve these two days as well. Additionally, being that you say it's not the end of the world, I see your indifference and thus see no issue with letting it expire on it's own.

Your tempban expires in roughly 44 hours. Subsequent bans will be much longer in length.
See to it that you don't let your annoyance with another player serve as a valid reason to act vindictively as it will not work out in your favor.

I hate to disagree, the tk was not intentional and RAZZ going trough all that hussle to make a formal complaint was clearly motivated for the discussion in the chat. Anyway this has taken more than enough of my time. I would keep an eye on that guy. He sits all day camping and making complaints in this forum. But hey what do I know right?
Anyway thanks panda for your time, im sorry RAZZ is making you work for it.