Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: alva46

In-game Name alva46

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I don't know, battlelog says racism/ban evation but I haven't posted anything racist.

Why should we lift your ban? I really like the game, and I am pretty sure I haven't posted racism.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Racism/Filter Evasion [perm][PandaExpress293]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
alva46_1.PNG
alva46_2.PNG

Would you like to explain why you're going around our filter in order to use racial slurs? It's quite obvious what you were trying to say.

But zigger is an insults towards pro-war russians, the guy that teamkilled me had a Z emblem as his sticker. It's not racist is it.

Tbh I understand why it looks kinda suspicious, but I did not type a slur nor I was trying to evade the filter, I called a Russian who had an emblem related to the ongoing war in ukraine a derogatory term related to it. If I am not getting unbanned that's fine I guess but I just want to make it clear that I wasn't trying to evade the filter.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I know who MOHCTP-M is and they in fact do not have a Z emblem nor were they on your team. It doesn’t help your case that you also plainly said “igger” which is most definitely used to evade the filter.

Additionally, we don’t allow political speech in our chat so it would be in your best interest to avoid that type of language altogether.

Finally, I recommend you not rely on word definitions from urban dictionary. That is the last place you should look for serious definitions especially when you’re trying to defend yourself.

I will discuss your choice of language with others and reply here when a decision has been made.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your ban has been reduced to 7 days from the time of this post.
We advise you to avoid political chat as well as words that are racial slurs or ones that are in part blended with racial slurs, regardless of what meaning urban dictionary assigns to them.
Subsequent bans will be much longer in length if not permanent.