Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Agent_Kade

In-game Name Agent_Kade

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? My side of the story is simple and stupid, I did team kill a couple guys in spawn for some laughs from my buddies who were watching. This is not my normal behavior within the server.

Why should we lift your ban? Well, I've been playing battlefield along time and I've been playing on banzore servers about just as long. I'd rather not add to the dwindling player base of a good game. Especially when BF4 lacks a good amount of HC servers. If I thought killing those guys would have got me banned for some cheap laughs from my buddies, I would NOT have dont it. I guess I figured with the lack of censorship in the chat and with my history of playing on the servers over the years, I got pretty relaxed with the rules and I thought nothing would come of my actions, clearly I was wrong. I'm not usually one to run around trolling or killing teammates, like I've said I've played the game for long time and I hope my record reflects my usual honorable playstyle. I can tell you I won't be doing it again.
I understand and respect if you wish to keep me banned to preserve the ideals of a good Hardcore BF4 server, I have no intention of trying to sully the banzore name and all they have done for a game series I love, I hope you understand. (also for the sake of transparency I DM'd an admin on the banzore discord asking how to appeal before reading the server rules like a fuckin bozo and I'm sorry for that.)

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: intentional tk [1d2h][PandaExpress293][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
As you can tell by your current ban we do not tolerate intentional teamkills nor griefing, regardless of the reasoning. We highly recommend you keep your word of not doing it again as subsequent bans will be longer in length. Please note your ban reason, the information in brackets is the remaining time of your tempban.
intentional tk [1d2h]

I will not be lifting your tempban but at the time of this post you have 21 hours remaining. While you're waiting for it to expire, get acquainted with our server rules so you might not have to go through our appeal process again.

As you can tell by your current ban we do not tolerate intentional teamkills nor griefing, regardless of the reasoning. We highly recommend you keep your word of not doing it again as subsequent bans will be longer in length. Please note your ban reason, the information in brackets is the remaining time of your tempban.

I will not be lifting your tempban but at the time of this post you have 21 hours remaining. While you're waiting for it to expire, get acquainted with our server rules so you might not have to go through our appeal process again.

I completely understand and while I realize it's a temporary ban, I still feel the need to pay my respects and acknowledge my mistake to you guys. Thank you for taking the time to get back to me and I will be less careless in the future.