Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Anyone having connection issues?

How's it going guys ,..
Having issues connecting online ; anyone else having issues this morning?
thanks ,

I was on this morning without issue.

But I have had instances in the past where I cant connect because EA app is retarded. Sometimes last a day or two. Have not noticed a pattern why and when it happens. Appears totally random.

I was on this morning without issue.

But I have had instances in the past where I cant connect because EA app is retarded. Sometimes last a day or two. Have not noticed a pattern why and when it happens. Appears totally random.
yeah man , i hear ya.. it's saying my data hasn't sync'd with cloud... looks like a waiting game.
Thanks for chiming in, have a good one.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
oh just hit play anyways or whatever, it shouldn't hurt anything in my experience.

oh just hit play anyways or whatever, it shouldn't hurt anything in my experience.
yeah I tried that , it keeps saying I'm offline. I reset the route , cleared the EA games cache .. now I'm trying to " repair " the game. It could be a sign I need to take a break from gaming. Boo..

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
But I have had instances in the past where I cant connect because EA app is retarded.

In he past I have cleared this error with a DNS flush. I forget where I pickled that up but it usually works.

With the game shut off on your computer...

Open a "RUN" or command line.

Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.

Restart your computer.

Most of this time this fixes it for me.

In he past I have cleared this error with a DNS flush. I forget where I pickled that up but it usually works.

With the game shut off on your computer...

Open a "RUN" or command line.

Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.

Restart your computer.

Most of this time this fixes it for me.
Thanks bud ill give it a shot ~

yeah I tried that , it keeps saying I'm offline. I reset the route , cleared the EA games cache .. now I'm trying to " repair " the game. It could be a sign I need to take a break from gaming. Boo..
Yeh I’ve been getting that periodically. I just force quit EA app process. Then opened just the EA app, updated my info, and login back into the EA app before starting the game. Then start the game up, keep your fingers crossed . That’s was how I recently dealt with this issue. It could be a lot of things tho. best of luck.

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Silent ghost definitely does
Routing issues